.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, June 20, 2004

hmmmmm

My kids are watching me update this site with all kinds of stuff and they are telling me that they want threir own website. I don't know if I will do that... I'm getting better at this, but mostly I'm just editing templates so it's not hard at all. I want to add some drop down menus to the site with links and stuff - that requires more than I know how to do. I really want to pick up a comprehensive HTML book so I can use it for reference. I figure I can put up a real website once I know how to do those things. Then, once I have a real website, I will be able to give them a page. By that time, they will be teenagers and blogging on their own so it won't matter anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture