.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Mama, my toof is woose!

My littlest has her first loose tooth - it will be out by either tonight or tomorrow. She is absolutely thrilled. It's a sign that she is getting to be a BIG KID now. She was so excited about it and the tooth was loose enough that I told her that I could pull it for her - she thought long and hard about that, almost agreeing. She REALLY wants that first tooth to fall out. REALLY REALLY wants it out. She opted not to go for it cause the elder children informed her that it might bleed a little if she gets it pulled. Personally, I don't think it will, it's that loose. She would have none of it. I told her to be careful as she can while sleeping cause I don't want her to swallow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture