.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Atack Kitty

(image removed cause it's just too gross)

My cat went PSYCHO last night and turned into attack kitty. I thought she was going to kill my dog. I have no idea what happened - everything was fine, kitty was getting some cuddle time in when the dog woke up. Well as soon as the dog woke up - WHOA. She startd growling and took off after the dog. Joplin took off through the kitchen peeing the whole way (she has a weak bladder) If I wasn't so scared for her it would have been quite funny to see a big huge dog being chased by my petite lil ole kitty. Dixie (the maybe 3 pound dog) got into the fray just by being there and seeing an easier "enemy" my cat took off after her. I never knew Dixie could howl. Yikes! Well, my cat would have mauled Dixie badly so I reached down and swooped her out of reach and this was the thanks I got from my cat. When I swooped in to get Dixie, the cat ran away. I started calming Dixie down and ATTACK KITTY got me. You can see the damage here - these scratches and bites did not stop bleeding for most of the night. There was lots of blood in the kitchen - but all of it was mine - none of the animals got hurt. These type of scratches reall bleed a lot! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture