.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, August 27, 2004

Drugs... yeah....

Well I called the fill in doctor's after hours service and he never called me back. So I called the service again. They assured me he was paged and they would page again. Still nothing. I called a third time and told them that if the doctor didn't call me back I was prepared to keep calling all-night-long as I wouldn't be sleeping because of the pain anyway. 45min later he called. I now have my painkillers. Whoever invented codeine should be blessed... I still have the head cold from h***, but now I don't care.

Please follow the link below and read Dooce. She is a new mother who has the funniest, snarkiest blog I have ever read. (Read some of her archives!) She's going through some rough times and needs all the prayers - good vibes - good thoughts that she can get. http://www.dooce.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture