.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, August 29, 2004

feeling better

either the drugs are working or I really am feeling better. I've finally got some good solid sleep - I wake up achey but that's cause I can't roll over (stupid arm) The cold feels like I'm starting to win against it and I have gotten some great ideas for jewelry out of this - Yesterday I sorted most of my bead bucket into colors which really helped to inspire me. I'm going to finish sorting today and might make some of the wonderful ideas I've gotten.

Not much else to say. Arm still hurts - although I have actually gone an hour without my sling. YAY for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture