.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Thanks a lot, DH

This morning I tried a new cologne, it's sweet smelling and it has staying power. It's actually a cologne that I bought a while ago but never used. So, I put it on today and DH asked me what kind I was wearing. I told him I couldn't remember the name. He then blurted out "It reminds me of a urinal cake."

He then apologised for saying that "But... well... it does, and you should know about it because others are going to think that too". To which I replied "Well, at least they wouldn't TELL me what it reminds them of!"

No hard feelings DH, but jeez, what a way to start the day. Not sure if you'll live that one down. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture