.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, August 23, 2004

When it rains it pours

Well for the past week my left shoulder has been hurting me but I've been shrugging (haha a pun!) it off and chalked it up to something I did - maybe I lifted something too heavy or some such. Well, it's getting progressively worse. It wasn't so bad - it felt fine as long as I kept my shoulder stock still - but if I moved it or - god forbid - attempted to raise it, the pain came back. Well, lately it hurts just sitting there also, particularly at the end of the day. I'm taking more tylenol/aspirin in the past three days than I have taken in the past YEAR AND A HALF and it doesn't help. It's just my shoulder/neck area that hurts - I'm still betting on a pulled muscle but I won't know until I get to the doctor and that's not going to happen until after next payday.

In the meantime, recommendations for pain relief would be much appreciated - anyone with ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture