.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, September 02, 2004

today

there is a hurricane warning for my county and we are under evacuation orders - yet my company still wants us to report to work. Somehow this is not surprising to me as it is bright and sunny and hot outside again. You would never know that a 375 mile wide hurricane was barreling down on us. We will be feeling the winds of this one for about three days. I will keep posting as long as I can and tell you all about my experience here with Francis... We arent going to have the eye of this one this time which means we are really going to be in for some winds. Your prayers that I keep all my windows would be very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture