.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Desperately wanting a new camera

My lucky numbers are 3, 12, and 24. There, now if you just happen to buy a lottery ticket and it just happens to have one of my lucky numbers on it you will think about this post and be ever so kind as to share some of your winnings with me because I told you about the good numbers. I promise I will only buy this.

It was garbage night tonight so I brought a flashlight on our walk around the block. DH and I stopped at an interesting jumble that was leftover from a garage sale. I carried home a really neat basket and DH got two lawn chairs that were still nice looking and serviceable. It was so silly - sneaking around this really neat pile of garage sale leftovers trying to be super super quiet. When we were done we just hoofed it out of there. I'm such a cheap skate. Also - people throw away the nicest things. (DH and I found a really nice weight bench by the road last week)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture