.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Sudden travel

10am this morning:
Can you fly to Ottowa to take care of a client? He wants someone to come and see how to make his systems integrate better.

Yeah, sure, I could go...

Good, call the client and get it arranged.

12:00pm this afternoon:
Do you have plans for the next three days? Can you be ready to fly to San Francisco to a trade show in 5 hours? Everyone else is busy...

In FIVE hours? Well, I did have things I was supposed to be doing, but I suppose I could re-arrange a few things if they need someone to go...

Hold on a second... Sorry about that - Don't worry about the trip, they cancelled it.

Uh, okay? Sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture