.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, October 28, 2004

WAH!

I have caught a terrible cold... it's just starting but ugh! I feel teh congestion in my chest already and my throat is sore.... I have exactly three days to get over this before I leave for Canada. I am SO not wanting to be sick while I'm up there. I'm terrible when I'm sick. I tend to oversleep (case in point this morning when I got up just as the bus was leaving the bus-stop today and we had to rush the kids out of bed, through breakfast and into the car so they could be driven to school) and my voice goes all terrible. I can't be sick for this trip, I just can't. I am not going to impress a client if I'm hacking a lung the whole time. I'm toying with the idea of sending someone else....

WAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture