.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, November 18, 2004


As requested - some of my jewelry. These are only about half the original batch. I went slightly nuts at the store last night looking at beads (I had no suitable pink ones for a special order) so I "re-invested" some of my money in beads and findings. These earrigns and necklaces are all sterling - I am making some for my daughter that uses the much cheaper silver-tone earwires. I have to order more sterling. If I hit a sale, I can keep the price at $5 each. LOL Eventually (when I have time) I will be using my domain to offer these up for sale. I'll let you knwo when that materializes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lssjes said...

Oh! these are great! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

Laura

11/18/2004 06:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture