.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, November 15, 2004

I need more business clothing

I need at a minimum 5 days worth and as it stands I have 3 days. I foudn what I want - but I have no money to get it. Holidays suck in that regard. Hooray for deferred billing. now if only I can talk DH into agreeing with me I'll be all set. I really really need more business clothing. Jeans and t-shirts aren't going to cut it. I also need shoes that don't cut into my feet like steel knives (who knew my feet would still be growing?) but I'm not asking for that. Those are $50 a pop at least, and I have a 50% off coupon for my items that will allow me to get almost a whole suit for $50. Much better deal.

In other news...
Youngest is feeling better but still has a bad barking cough. She refuses to blow her nose so it all goes the other way and that's really hurting her cough wise but I can't change her mind... Of course I don't know anything, I'm only mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture