.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

On the road to getting better?

no headache today. Clogged up ears now, but I can deal with that. They are goign to get that way anyhow from the plane. I slept like a log last night and I think tht really helped. thank you all for your prayers!

Pumpkin pies are done, cookies are done, chex mix is done, all the other stuff is ready to be cooked tomorrow, Turkey is still thawing.,....

I hope that you all have a wonderful thanksgiving. I might post some photos tomorrow and I might not - thanksgiving is usually an extremely tiring day and I plan on getting in some "get better for the trip" naps.

Oh, and I am issuing an APB for my lil blonde bro to CALL ME! Keith, ,if you are reading this - CALL ME, I need to discuss your plans for the day of Deceember 6th. VERY IMPORTANT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture