.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, November 12, 2004

Youngest still has a fever

Still so sick.... if the fever doesn't break soon I will have to take ehr somewhere - likely the emergency room. She's sweating up a storm and is shivering really badly, I feel terrible for her and wish I could make it better - there is nothing worse than seeing your child miserable and being helpless to fix it.... :-( I can't do anything more than I already have... We've bathed, eaten popsicles, drank pedia-lyte, taken tylenol and motrin on a 2 hour alternating schedule... nothing works. She's also coughing really bad too, I am worried it will develop into pneumonia like when she was a baby. We nearly lost her that time...

Needless to say not getting much rest in this house lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture