.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, December 23, 2004

4... 3... 2... 1...

We have Freak out.... I repeat, We have Freak out!

Tomorrow is Christmas eve. I will be shopping tonight and tomorrow afternoon to pick up the remaining gift items... The Christmas CD still is not finished, Packages are not mailed, presents are not wrapped.... Cards are almost assembled (I ran out of glue at midnight last night) but NOTHING has been baked... the house has been a disaster with partially completed gifts laying on tables, and boxes of decorations I haven't unpacked for christmas sitting there patiently waiting on me and my time.

I want to apologize to those of you that are waiting on stuff from me - I AM SO SORRY. Christmas will be late this year. Really late. Maybe it will be in your hands by New Years.... I'll probably mail the monday after Christmas and hope it gets to you in 2004 sometime.

This is the worst Christmas since the one I gave birth near 6 years ago and put the tree up the night before Christmas alone and exhausted while the baby slept so the other two kids wouldn't be disappointed and going to bed at 3am to get up at 5am with the newborn and having to stay up all day watching the two older ones cause they could not be left unobserved... that was the worst Christmas... this one is coming pretty darn close.

1 Comments:

Blogger HomeFireBlue said...

Lol, why are the few bloggers I read using the words "freaking out" right about now?

Please don't worry about it. You sound as if you have bent over backwards to provide a lovely holiday. It WON'T be ruined! If they appreciate you (and I bloody well hope they do), then just having you there will be wonderful enough.;) -Blue

12/24/2004 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture