.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas went to the dogs

How many times the dog crawled under the tree to sleep: At least 15
How many times she got yelled at for doing it or trying to do it: At least 25
How many times she got tangled in christmas lights: 3
How many times the tree went flying across the room: 3
How many ornaments broken: 1/2 (my angel lost some wing feathers)
How many presents chewed: 5
How many presents chewed all the way open by the dogs: 2
How many presents chewed beyond repair: 1/2 (it was a piece of the barbie gifts)
How many fights over the new beef bones Santa left: 4
How many scraps begged for: at least 500
How many scraps recieved as a result of said begging: 1
How many meals stolen off "forgotten" plates: 3
How many "accidents" because firstborn forgot to take them out while playing with new christmas stuff: 5
How many barks at the rainy day outside: 75
How many times let outside only to realize it's raining and digging paws into ground and refusing to go: 3
How many "why are you doing this to me" looks from the rain outside: 17
How many cuddles and licks? countless

Christmas is over..,,, Now if only I can get rid of all my hives and headaches and nausea. I've forgotten to call about a half million people that I was supposed to call for Christmas. If you are one of them - I will call you, I am really sorry. I am so sick to my stomach it's not funny. I don't know what's wrong - just feeling sick. I slept most of the day yesterday. My foot has inflated like a giant pink baloon - I didn't know what was wrong at first but when it spread to my calves and the other foot I realized it was hives. I have to keep it elevated or I am in some serious pain.... Not sure why I'm sick but I can only eat bland things or I will pay for it with my stomach upset later. I haven't been sleeping at all - I got up about 4 times last night and about 8 the night before.

Somehow I think it's all related to my nerves - the last time I got anxious I had pretty much the same symptoms. I had to resort to drugs for that - I hope I don't have to do it again, ,cause getting off the drugs later is SO flippin hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture