.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, December 09, 2004

home at last

I had this witty post all typed up and blogger screwed up so it's gone into the ether. So I will not impart anything cool or funny or anything like that. Suffice it to say that I am now home. It's 2am so I'm not going to spend a lot of time here.

Reasons it's good to be back:
palm trees
warmth
the kids
my own bed
palm trees
cable internet
DH
my own car
30 pounds of mail and freebies to sort through (yay free stuff)
palm trees
the dogs
my own bed
Did I mention palm trees already? I might have done that.

Regarding the lack of posts the past couple of days - I will say this for now: I was off having an awesome time with ly friends and family. Guys - you totally ROCK! But I'm still not moving back up there....

Tomorrow there will be photos and more photos and then some really funny photos. bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome back anytime! I had a blast geocaching. Too bad the weather was crappy the whole time you were here. I'm looking forward to the pictures!

-Jen from MI

12/09/2004 06:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture