.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, December 27, 2004

A Kids Point of View

My kids wanted a website and with the advent of their own digital camera, I decided to go for it. So, they now have their own blog. I will make the posts, but the kids have full control over the content of the site and decide the photos and image captions. Some of my children's photos are quite interesting and others are embarassing. I hope to keep the embarassing ones off the net, but like I said, they have control over the content so who knows what you will get there. Right now, you will most assuredly get some blurry photos. :) Enjoy!

http://kpov.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture