.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, December 31, 2004

Otherwise known as "We will laugh at this someday"

beep... Beep... Beep...
"DH, turn off your alarm"
"..."

beep... Beep... Beep...
"DH, I don't have to work today and I'd like to sleep in, turn off your alarm"
"mmmyuh"

beep... Beep... Beep... beep... Beep... Beep... beep... Beep... Beep...
"DH your alarm is going off, please do something"
"I did"
"No you didn't. I can still hear it"
"That's cause it's loud"
"DH I KNOW it's really loud and it's woken me up, please turn it off"
"okay"

beep... Beep... Beep... beep...
"DH if I have to get out of bed to turn it off myself I'm going to be wide awake and I won't be able to sleep in on my day off!"
"I know. It's off"
"NO IT ISN'T!"
beep... Beep... Beep... beep... Beep... mutter mutter hobble hobble WHAM
"NOW it's off"
"okay"

I'm awake now.... and he's still sleeping. Just ONE TIME I would like to sleep in a little bit on a day off! GRRRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture