.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Random thoughts

1 - Who is that kid laying on the floor? That's a really big kid - OH-MY-GOSH that's my baby daughter!

2 - Okay, gifts are nearly made, now I only have nine hundred ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine more things to do..., I know! I'll go waste time blogging about how little time I have!

3 - I wonder if Middle child believes that I will take her door off the hinges if she slams it again?

4 - The christmas lights wont turn on! Oh my gosh did we blow a fuse? Everything else seems to be okay... (frantic rummaging in the breaker box and consulting husband - nothign works. Finally I notice something...) OMG, they're not plugged in. Sheesh.

5 - She didn't (grunt) believe me. (Grunt) Door (grunt) hinges (grunt) are really (grunt) hard to remove...

6 - www.buyblue.org is awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture