.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

so depressed

It (whatever it is) is now affecting my calves - not just part of them, the whole thing. I can't shave cause it hurts... My hands are also hurting. I also can't sleep worth a toot.

Top that off with this e-mail exchange and you have a really bad morning. This whole exchange started with a 12mb file attachment I did not ask for from a person I do not know and it was the final straw in a long series of mysterious offensive messages from this person. If I don't get resolution I will be posting his email address for the e-mail bots to grab up and spam him:


----- Original Message -----
From: JOHN CHAPMAN
To: Karry
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 9:54 PM
Subject: I'll hack you to hell bitch it is on floshoe

Karry Smith wrote:
I'm not sure how I got on your mailing list for fat people pictures and obscene jokes, but would you please take me off of it? Some of the stuff is offensive (tho most of it is funny) and the last 12meg e-mail put me over my ISP limit and prevented me from recieving some other important mail.

Do I even know you? I'm not sure who you even are, sorry.

So, in short, can you remove me from your address book for these kinds of giant emails? I'd sure appreciate it.

Thank you!
Karry Smith

----- Original Message -----
From: JOHN CHAPMAN
To: {names removed to protect the innocent}
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 9:26 PM
Subject: Fwd: Do shit
Note: forwarded message attached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture