.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A croo! A croo!

the kids and I watched Scooby Doo 2 over a week ago (which, by the way, should have been the first movie, not the second, cause it's THAT good) and I can't get a stupid phrase out of my head. There is one scene in the movie where Scooby and Shaggy decide to look for clues because they want to prove themselves as worthy members of the group and not clutzy messer-uppers. Scooby is hunting through a room and overlooking things like "Super secret diary - do not open EVER" in favor of sunglasses or boxer shorts and each time he finds somethign silly he grins at the screen and says "A Crooooo! Oh boy"

That little phrase has been running through my head all day today as I talk to these clients. When solving their problems and I find a lead on the answer, I just want to sit there and say "Rook Raggy! A croo, a croo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture