.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, January 03, 2005


Here he is curled up asleep on my shoulder. What a cutie. He is one stubborn little turd too! If he doesn't feel like using the puppy pad, he WONT. He may be floating up to his eyeballs in pee, but he won't use the puppy pad if he's decided not to. He will insist on peeing on the carpet. Yesterday I kept putting him on the pad to pee and he would run off of it, I'd put him back and he'd run off. We did this for about 15 minutes cause I KNEW he had to pee. He refused. When I gave up, he ran onto the carpet and squatted right there. The lil stinker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture