.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, January 14, 2005

I really need to buy stock in RID

Yes, again. For the eleventeenth million time again.

My kids had critters TWICE in Michigan. Just TWICE. I've battled it constantly for a year and a half, people! A YEAR! AND A HALF!

Think my kids would be mad if I shaved their heads? Permanently?

They complained all last night while we did the monkey head fur thing. I lectured the whole time. Youngest fell asleep and slid out of my lap last night I was cleaning her head so long.

I hope that they are starting to realize the consequences of sharing clothing and hair barrettes and brushes. Cause I've talked until I'm blue in the face and it just doesn't get any better. They still do it. I yell and I ground, but they still do it.

I have to phone the parents of the neighbor kids now and I hate doing that because it usually goes like this:

"Hi! this is Firstborn, Middlechild and youngest's mom, Is Friend's mom there?
.....
Hi Friends mom! This is Firstborn, middlechild, and youngest's mom. I'm calling tonight because we have discovered critters on the children and wanted to let you know about it so you can inspect Friend, just in case.
.....
Yes, we found them AGAIN...
.....
No, I don't have the slightest idea why they keep coming back! It's so frustrating!
.....
You're welcome. "

I feel so, I dunno, GUILTY about this, because I get rid of them and they come back and I get rid of them again, but they come back and it's SO FRUSTRATING. I've spent WAY too much money on special shampoo. I need to figure out where we are getting them from so I can stop it once and for all....

2 Comments:

Blogger scorp said...

ahhhh...I can sooo empathize with what you're going through. My older daughter had them twice (from kids in day care) and my younger one actually got them trying on a hat at Disneyworld. You feel so dirty when it happens and like you've done something wrong.

1/14/2005 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Love the banner!

1/15/2005 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture