.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, January 30, 2005

My dog is a nutcase

Sitting at the computer tonight - goofing off - suddenly I hear a big ruckus from the end of the hallway - some growling, some yipe-ing some almost-barking. Went to investigate the noise and found Pedro. He was wrestling a big furry stuffed bunny that had tipped over and pinned him down.

Let me say this again, just in case it didn't sink in.

My dog was fighting a toy bunny. The stuffed bunny was scaring the bejabbers out of him. The stuffed bunny HAD HIM PINNED. I think... the bunny was winning.

I don't suppose there's any doubt that Pedro fits right in with the family mentality, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture