.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, January 22, 2005

My sense of humor is back

Middle child had a chicken puppet on today and in her most chickeny voice available the puppet asked me "BOCK BOCK, Why did the Cow cross the road?"

"I don't know Mr Chicken, why DID the cow cross the road?"

"To get to the MOO-vies! BOCK BOCK BOCK"

"GROAN - That was Udderly cheesy, middlechild!"

"huh?"

At which point I explained my puns and she got the joke I made and laughed. If I'm making puns at someone about something so silly I must be getting better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

After all you've been through, someone is advertising a "sneeze guard" for a salad bar on your site. Why don't they just hang a sign around your neck that says "infectious person, please steer clear?" Of course, if that sign said "infectious humor, be prepared to laugh your self silly," it would be much more fitting.

1/23/2005 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Karry said...

LOL funny - those are google ads, I signed up for them - I can customise them and if they get too obtrusive, I'll yank 'em but they pay me per click-through and I figured hey, I have a website, these aren't so bad, might as well get paid. LOL So far, I've grossed, ZERO! at this rate I'll be broke in no time! Ha!

Thank you for the wonderful complement though, that was a very nice thing to say!

1/23/2005 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture