.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Years Eve thinking....

Uh, I think I supposed to be thinking of a new years resolution right about now. I have a problem with that because I always break my resolutions. But this year I resolve not to break any new years resolutions. So, here goes:

1 - I resolve to sleep. At night, with only limited wakenings!
2 - I resolve to not be sweet talked into any more animal rescues. No really, I will keep this one because if I get any more animals I'm sure I will be fined by the city.
3 - I resolve to ... uh... eat dinner every night! Yeah - sometimes I skip it and I know that's not healthy cause it puts my body into starvation mode.
4 - I resolve to... hmmmm.... let's see here... mail my christmas cards first thing! (I'm SO sorry guys!)
5 - I resolve to never stress out like I did over Christmas again and hive myself up and cause my hair to fall out and insomnia to creep back into my life....
6 - Um, I resolve to, ah, I dunno, be mean and irritable to everyone at least once in the coming year, ,hit the snooze button on my alarm clock at least eleventeen billion times, get to work exactly 2 minutes late at least three times, smile more, laugh more and have more fun with my children and expanding zoo. In other words, I resolve to be myself.

Happy New Year Y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger HomeFireBlue said...

These are great resolutions! Heck, I think I might even adopt number 6 as one of my own. I think I could manage to not break that one, lol. Happy New Year!

1/02/2005 03:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture