.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, February 24, 2005

My new beads will be here tomorrow

I spent an obscene amount of money on more beads - under the pretense that I had to make a special order necklace for someone - which really isn't a pretense, I do, but I didn't need to order ALL the beads I did. I just couldn't resist leeching the shipping off my required order and goodness - some of these beads were ASSORTABLE for BULK QUANTITY discounts. How could I not?

They will be here tomorrow......
Pant... pant....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You are not kidding. Beads are like crack. The Mulleted One bought me a kit for Chrismas, I've been hooked ever since. I'll send some pics of my creations!

2/25/2005 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture