.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, February 13, 2005


This is how the day began - Bathing all the critters. Amazingly I bathed all 7 of them and only got two puncture wounds. My cats are Really REALLY ticked off at me.

Then we took the SUV (say it - say it - Suhv - I luv my suhv) to the local nature preserve with all four dogs and had a blast walking around. Pedro is now gettign the idea that a leash is not somethign to fear. We got stopped twice while we were there because everyone wanted to know what kinds of dogs the little ones were.

We stopped to rest at a nearby spring - I didn't test the water but it looked like freshwater to me - fish and plants were in the water that I don't associate with salt water but it was connected to the salt marsh though so it may have been briney for all I could tell....

This was how the day ended. Everyone was completely tuckered out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture