.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, February 21, 2005


We went skating today.... Youngest didn't need to rent a walker to help her skate this time. :) Firstborn and Middlechild both rented blades - they had a good time too. Afterwards we went to the beach - it was windy and rainy and cold, but like my nephew says - "ya can't come to Florida and NOT go to the beach at least once"

The kids all tried out ther new boogie boards that I scored for $3 each - I'm such a cheap person that they had to wait till they were on sale. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Holy Moley! Those look like the same skates at yer ol' hometown skating rink. Hopefully they were not as gross. I've been skating again lately too for exercise. Now I really feel like an oldie, I don't recognize ONE song they play except for that blasted Usher song. Love the pictures!

2/23/2005 07:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture