.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Firstborn cracks me up

Today he tells me that the bathroom is out of toilet paper. Because my kids waste the paper, it's rationed for the bathroom they use the most (if they think it's the last roll, they use what I consider an appropriate amount - if they know there's more, then they go through wads of the stuff) so I sent him in to the toilet paper stash in the master bathroom and he comes out with a roll on each hand and making a ROOOOOOOAAAAAR

What are you doing Firstborn?

I'm the TOILET-Nator! RRRRROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR! I will flush you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture