.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, March 27, 2005


Just in case you think I had a good easter - here's some outtakes of the photo shoot this morning. My whole day sort of went like this. Got up - got all gussied up - set up the photo shoot - got the kids away from the candy long enough to gussy them up too and went outside to shoot easter photos. Discovered that I couldn't get a family photo if Dh was still asleep so I proceeded to get shots of the kids. Stepped in dog doo - with my bare feet. Kids wouldn't smile all at the same time or keep their hands away from their faces and many times they chose to blink just as I pressed the button. There were a couple of stomach punches that were caught in the act, some mild tears and plenty of screaming. Dinner got burned on the outside because I forgot to cover it in foil - so while the outside was REALLY done, the inside was raw. Didn't have all the ingredients for part of dinner so I had to send Dh to the store (and I am sure he went just to escape me - but I still thank you DH) Dinner was an hour and a half late, while it cooked I tried to print off the good photos and they kept coming out all gloppy and runny - I went through half my photo paper before giving up - do you know just how expensive that stuff is? The egg hunt wasn't held until dinner time because that's the time we actually got done with our lunch. I came back inside and discovered that the dogs had found and EATEN over half the easter candy I had reserved for myself - INCLUDING my one and only cadbury creme egg. All I have to say is that those dogs better steer clear of me for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Statler said...

Sorry your Easter was a flop. But it sounds like it was just another day in the life of us mom's. Mine was about the same! (Well I didn't burn the ham This Time. LOL!) The kids are adorable(Even if the pictures didn't turn out as well as you would have liked.)

3/28/2005 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture