.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Old photo #1 - the messy face


Here's middlechild. This was taken roughly three years ago about a week before we moved to Florida. Check out the nasty puke green kitchen. I hated that color. Prior to our move, we repainted the kitchen - in green. Not a smart choice, but by that time I didn't care, I was going to be moving.

She's not going to like this picture but what are moms for if not for putting embarassing photos of children on the internet for all to see. Years from now, when her boyfriend googles it up, she's going to cringe. I, on the other hand, will smile with pleasure in exactly the same way that my own mother smiled at her embarassing photos of me. Sing the chorus with me now.... "Ohhhhhh the ciiiiircle of liiiiiife......."

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture