.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, March 18, 2005

Pop Quiz

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I would build in the carribean. I SO love my ocean and palm trees.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
T-shirt - Jeans. Anything 2 sizes too big for me.

3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
CD? You mean music cd? Ahahahahahaha! If you count software, Uh, I guess it would be a barbie game for the kids.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Too darn early. :) About 6am

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
My new George Foreman Grill

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Viola.

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Blue/Teal/Aqua/Green (something oceany)

8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
SUV of course! I Luv my suhv!

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Most definitely

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
"Where the wild things are" although lately I have been such a sucker for the "A Series of Unfortunate Events" series by Lemony Snicket

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Someday it will be a daisy. Until then I have to say N/A

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Common sense. Wait, that's not a super power. Um, I guess I'd like to be the Rubber Man - can stretch anywhere and squeeze into almost anything (like that fabulous outfit I will never wear but it still resides in my closet - just aging.)

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
The checkbook? Yes - every pay day. Other things? Well, ,I learned how to "juggle" with wispy scarves. That's about it.

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My father. I want to tell him how much of an effect he has had on my life. I want to tell him about Youngest (he never saw her) I want to show him how I am following in his footsteps....

16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
My under-bed drawers with all my sweaters and turtlenecks from when I lived up north and can't bear to part with.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Saturday. It's a glorious do-nothing, no-commitment day that I can totally lose myself in a craft project day.

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger. Sushi? Never had it.

19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Cate, I kind of had to do this here since you mentioned me. LOL. I have no idea. I am guessing Beck or Jen. Probably Beck

20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
Lit Attic Lane

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Sunflower or Gerbera Daisy

22. NAME FIVE OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE MOVIES.
a) Somewhere in Time
b) Finding Nemo {EDIT: Changed to be anything produced by Pixar because I remembered Toy Story and just got done with The Incredibles. OMG you will wet your pants laughing at that movie - I so totally reccomend it}
c) Nightmare Before Christmas
d) Contact
e) What Dreams may Come

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Dh's weird peppersteak thing he makes. It's to DIE for.

24. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
Old ratty t-shirt with holes, knit shorts.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
(I never get it) Biscuits and Gravy

26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
LOVE it

27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
Teaching something. (I'm doing it right now)

28. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
Never. Okay - maybe when I'm 75 or too old to hold my bladder without a diaper. I always want to work at something. Although - when I retire, I have heard that cruise ships are cheaper than a nursing home I may retire to a cruise ship.

29. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Ach - story that's too long for a simple sentence. I'll post bout it sometime. Let's just say I met him first when I was 12 and later re-met him over the computer many years later.

30. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE
Jump out of a plane

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Karry, you made my day. . . which so far has been filled with making a Barbie birthday cake for gdaughter. Harder than the cake is finding a box to transport it in! Thanks for taking the time! Cate

3/19/2005 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture