.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, March 14, 2005

scrapbook update

I am now 1/2 the way through 2004 cause those photos were what I had handy at the time and I am about 1/3 of the way through a ream of white cardstock. I still have to finish up 2002 (real photos - that means cutting and gluing and punching and journaling - bleah) and all of 2003 (mostly digital, but so long ago I am having a hard time remembering what the pictures were even OF (which means it's high time I get this thing done!)

And then there is 2005 to do.

At least I'm making progress. I can churn out about 3-4 pages a night, and 15-17 or so during the weekends so I will be done in about another two weeks - give or take a lifetime or two.

I'm so exhausted lately - I think I will go to bed early tonight. Early? HAH it's already 11pm.

A good thing about this blog - it really helps me remember what went on at the time and what everyone's impressions were of a specific event. Whoooo - so tired the rooms spinning. going to bed now - so tired.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Karry, I got Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0, and I'm thinking this is the way to go. You can make the scrapbook pages on the computer and make C.D.s and D.V.D.s with music to play on the TV. I have shoeboxes full of pictures that need to be done and I've got the scrapbooks, but I can't buy the nerve to start. This Photoshop may be the way to go. You can even make slideshows!
P.S. I'm clicking on the links for the ads on your blog. Are they generating any revenue? Cate

3/15/2005 06:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture