.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, March 25, 2005


Today's project. Up until I made this today, I have my old christmas wreath hanging on the front door. (shut up) I was going to take all the red poinsettias off the wreath and the pine cones and put flowers on it but it would still have been a fake evergreen wreath that was poorly re-decorated so I decided to take down ole Christmas (shut up) and put up new spring here. I have a fall wreath so now I'm all set until I decide to make a summer one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

I checked your site and was blown away to see a WREATH. I have wreaths on the brain. Grandaughter, 5, and I made one for daughter on Thursday, and I'm making one for son's family tomorrow (Got it started yesterday but lacked the "perfect" flowers). I'm making an Easter one even though there's just two days left because I know she can put it away and have it next year, and I'm making a spring one just because it's so much fun I can't quit. I still don't have a digital camera, but maybe I'll break down and get one soon so I can share my results. Yours is beautiful. Isn't it fun, fun, fun?

3/25/2005 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel Statler said...

I love your wreath!

3/28/2005 09:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture