.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bank Robbers and barking and fear, oh my!

Went to the local sherriffs website and looked at photos of the bank robber - now how creepy is this... I had gone to that bank branch on Saturday and cashed a check from my mom. He was walking in as we were walking out. All my kids (and me too) remember him cause he was dressed funny, ,but you see all kinds in Florida so we didn't give it a second thought.

Cue Twilight Zone music.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

My hubby had the same thing happen to him at a bank in your old neighborhood! The would-be robber even held the door for him!

4/28/2005 07:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Freaky! Rachel

4/28/2005 09:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture