.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, April 01, 2005

Party planning

Remember when I promised youngest that I would have a half-birthday party for her in exchange for her letting me off the hook for Christmas? Well it is now time to pay up because she's been talking non-stop about it all week long. She has designed her invitations already, and has picked out her PINK FLAMINGO pinata, and is in the process of begging me for PINK FLAMINGO straws, cups, plates, and hula skirts and seashells.

The way she just prattles on and on about her "Pink Minko" and her "Tations" that she made all by herself I guess I will have to order a bunch of pink flamingo stuff. Consider this your official warning - buy stock in Oriental Trading Company in about two weeks. (Payday! Hurrah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture