.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Suspense over

Well, I showed the bank robber photo to Firstborn and he says that wasn't the mystery man. DH talked to the neighbors and while noone is quite sure who the guy was, (firstborn's descriptions sometimes go over the top - like the time he was sure he saw a whale - I don't remember that incident clearly, but it was ridiculous at the time, I think it turned out to be a shadow or a fish or something) they told DH that they had relatives over last weekend. Also, there are some new members to the family across the street (their kids moved home) and it might have been the son. ALSO - the "new" neighbors have a dog that sleeps outside in a pen across the street - which explains why my own dogs were going nuts (the windows were open during my night of fear) So - I'm not all that freaked out anymore and I slept like a log last night.

Thank goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture