.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, April 17, 2005

To post or not to post...

That is the question.

The other day I was sitting here at the computer and Dh says to me, "Psst, hey Kar, look at the dogs" So I look and what I saw was just so wrong, so desperately wrong, and yet so acceptable and funny at the same time. Both of us start giggling like school kids and muttering "That's really bad, but just look at it!"
"Oh my gosh! And look - she's just gnawing on the chewie!"
"And look at Dixie! Hahaha"
"Take a picture"
"I'm not going to take a picture!"
"Take a picture! It's too funny not to! Look look, she can't reach!"
"It is funny! Okay - let me get my camera"
**snap**
"You are going to post that on your blog aren't you"
"WHAT? A picture of THIS? No way!"
"It would be funny... you ARE going to post it AREN'T you?"
"Look look! Har har! Look at her legs! They don't even touch the ground!"
"Hahahahaha, it looks like she's havign a seizure!"
**snap**
"I know you, you are going to post that"
"NO I won't!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES! I can't post something like THIS on my blog! It's just too wrong."
"But it's funny"
"It is funny..."

So, I'm going to post it. It's just too funny not to. But you are going to have to click here to see it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh. My. Gawd. It's like Wild Kingdom in your living room. A certain person we graduated with has a big male dog that actually makes the connection with their much smaller female, and they get STUCK. They try to separate and the "parts" get all stretched for everyone to see, and then the two dogs will stuck butt-to-butt.

4/18/2005 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger Karry said...

Probably the funniest thing about this is the fact that all my dogs are female (except Pedro, and he's too young to care) and Dixie (brown spots) is about three inches shorter than Coco (black spots) so her legs were just a flappin, not touching anything. Coco looked like she was getting a massage. Hahaha!

4/18/2005 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture