.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, May 04, 2005


And the trees brought forth fine clothing.....

And lo, the populace begged, but it was decreed that the castle shal be grey. And the populace wailed, but there was to be no change to the decree, castle walls are grey! But hearken to the populace who said it was HER room, and HER walls, and would we pretty please make the castle pink? The government, outmanouvred by the logic of the populace amended the decree, and lo, the castle was pink.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Rachel.

5/05/2005 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even your writing is enjoyed by your mother.... the reason I have not posted previously was that I just now figured how to do it. Alright... no comment that my kids are smarter than me. Love you, MOM

5/05/2005 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

This is so cute! I'm sure youngest is thrilled. I LOVE the pink castle. My grandaughter would opt for pink as well.

I have an idea for youngest to do. You can take paint in a different shade or shades and she can use her hand to make leaf shapes on the tree. (The whole family could put their handprint on, making it a "family tree.)"

Just thought I'd throw that out there. You know how I tend to get carried away.

As to the linoleum floorcloth, I'm looking it up. I don't think it cracks, and I think you can use regular latex paint, but I'm trying to remember what is used to seal it.

BTW glad to see your mom commenting!

5/05/2005 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger Karry said...

I did handprints like that in my bedroom on a couple walls as a teenager. Mom hated it but I thought it was awesome. I planned on doing that, but not for the leaves. I was going to make flowers and fairy skirts out of the handprints. I'll show you how they come out!

5/05/2005 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture