.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Blog-iversary!

It's official, this blog is over a year old! I can't believe I've kept up with it as well as I have. This thing is way more fun that I ever thought it would be and I've met some wonderful people in the blogging world - they are linked over on the left there - check 'em out, why dont'cha? Some good reads there, I promise.

I owe you guys a great big thank you for coming here to read this. I'm a nerd and every time someone reads my blog my little counter goes up and I get a kick out of it! In all of 2004 I got roughly the same amount of clicks as I have gotten in the first 4 months this year alone! That's WAY cool! You have no idea how much of a nerdy ego boost that is. You guys are great!

I have also honed my mad "funny-factor" skillz on you, my beloved guinea pig readers - but unfortunately not my mad website skillz cause I still have a page with the wonky right hand side, the freaky column widths and banner at the top that just won't go any higher. I want to do so much more on this site - like "cool quote of the day" or "Today's word is..." and uh, nerdy things like that but that requires not only mad HTML skillz, but javascript skillz as well as mad database skillz and I don't have them.

YET.

Bwahahahaha!

Where was I? Oh yes, blogiversary speech. So thank you for coming back and making it fun for me to experiment!
Thank you thank you thank you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary! I found your blog by accident back when I first became aware of blogs and was checking newly published blogs at the dashboard. I don't do that anymore, some are too scary and give me bad dreams. But yours was a happy accident. I could tell it was written by someone looking at life the way it should be looked at, like it's God's comic book. Don't know how you'll make it better, but I await your efforts. Thanks for all the help you've given me. Cate

5/13/2005 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture