.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Butt hole, leg hole - it's all the same to youngest...

aka Yet Another Conversation I Never Thought I Would Have

Youngest was filthy this evening so DH and I sent her to the bathroom to wash up. Which she did admirably. She came running out of the bathroom with her dress up showing off her newly cleaned legs. It was then that I noticed her underwear.

Sweetie, doesn't your underwear feel funny?
No
You like it really tight across the waist?
It's not tight...
{looking again at the underwear...} No, I guess it's not, but that's cause you have your sister's undies on. Come here.
{youngest walks over}
You see that leg there?
Yeah
See how the underwear fits there?
Yeah
Okay - now look at the other leg
Yeah...
See how it's loose and droopy?
Uh huh
Do you know why?
No
That's cause you put your leg through the butt hole and the butt through the leg hole.
{blank look} .....
You put 'em on sideways sweetie. The big hole goes around your butt. The little holes are for your legs.
{smiling now} Oh! Okay Mom!

Why NO, I'm NOT looking forward to puberty, why do you ask?

2 Comments:

Blogger john said...

LOL! judging from this story, i imagine the puberty ones are going to be absolutely hysterical! :)

5/19/2005 11:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me that I remember an underware incident also... hummmm??? Thought I would tell you that I am having a magazine sent to your house...crafts or something like that for the kidos thought you might enjoy. Love you, Mom

5/20/2005 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture