.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, May 11, 2005


Got up this morning after 8 hours of nyquil inducecd haze (blessed nyquil!) and found this. My dumb dog was walking around the house with the treats jar stuck on her head. She'd walk into things, the jar would bump and she'd pause for a second. Her head had been in there a while because it was all fogged up. It was so funny getting her out because as soon as I took it off (with much squitching and wriggling) she took her first breath of oxygen rich air and pranced around me like "Wow! I feel great! I can see! This air feels great!" Too funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture