.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, May 16, 2005

Hackles UP

Remember the crazy bus stop ladies? Well, it appears that there was an INCIDENT at the bus stop this afternoon with one of them. My son got verbally blasted and my daughter was knocked down. The person in question is NOT EVEN A PARENT. She's just a FRIEND of a parent. I don't have all the details yet - DH isn't so good with relating stories so I will talk to the kids when I get home tonight.

DH called the school and the bus company to file reports with them about what happened and I told him that we need to call a lawyer. He said we didn't need to take it that far, and he's right - we don't. But all the same I told him to call the police and file a report on the incident. We don't have to press charges, but we should lodge a complaint.

All I have to say to those ladies is that you can mess with me and freak me out all you want to, but DON'T TOUCH MY KIDS.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

By all means, call the police, file a complaint, and let the sorry excuse of a person have a criminal record so she will be banned from the bus stop. Good lord, people! Get a life and do something with your time instead of hanging out at the bus stop, especially if you don't have kids going to school!

5/17/2005 07:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't people have anything better to do with thier time! I would definitely file a report. You need to let that person know you are not gonna stand for this kind of treatment towards your children.
Rachel

5/17/2005 09:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture