.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, May 16, 2005


Here's the mermaid. I found that I can only do profiles accurately in house paint. So - all the fairies are in profile too.

Here's the dragon. He's on the back of the door. I looked at 5 million pieces of clip art before drawing this alf clone here in purple so he doesn't look so Alf like. I opted for cute instead of scary. He's getting a cave shortly.

Here's my first fairy. She's a little on the plus size side of things but I think she came out okay. I need to do a couple more of these. I did a much smaller one who actually looks petite but any photo I take of her is blurred so I'm afraid she won't be posted here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That is one awesome fairie. Realistic proportions and modestly dressed. I love it.

5/16/2005 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Karry said...

HA! thanks! I feel like I've painted an inadvertent self-portrait into the room. LOL

5/16/2005 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture