.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Mural again


Beginning some of the detail work now. You will need to click on the picture to get a larger version to really see the detail. Even then the photo doesn't do it justice. I'm done for the night because my hand was cramping.

Because there is still the elves and faries and sun and dragon and flowers to do (maybe even a mermaid in the stream) I've asked DH to paint the rainbow. I have to tape it off but he said he would paint it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had your talent. The castle is looking great!
Rachel.

5/09/2005 09:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture