.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

New Blog Feature

At the very bottom of the page I put a javascript doodad I got from one of my favorite publications called This Is True. It's written by a rather nice guy in Colorado about all the strange and interesting news stories. I've subscribed to his free e-mail publications for years and he has asked all his readers to spread the word as he would love to increase his readership. So - there's the new feature at the bottom. Every day you will see a different "weird news story" from the archives, and if you like what you read, I ask that you give him a click through and possibly subscribe. He's never sold my e-mail address and I bought my "get out of hell free" business cards from his shop a while back. (note to self - buy more) PLEASE NOTE - I get NOTHING for recommending him. He provides me with a good and funny e-mail to read once a week, so the least I can do is tell you about him.

Now, even if I don't post that day - there will always be something new here to read. :)

I'm sorry about making you all scroll to the bottom to see it, I tried to put it higher up on the blog, but it just doesn't fit in the skinny left hand column properly. Something goofy with the Javascript I suspect. I'll be e-mailing him later to see if he has any suggestions for me.

ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture