.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

craft supplies in the mail

did you know - AOL sends out CD's in WOODEN BOXES? With tops that are hinged with glossy paper like a cigar box, only much neater than a cigar box and it's real wood? I didn't know that. had I known I would have called AOL and begged for more free cd's. Please AOL - send me more wooden boxes. I liked the tins, but I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVE the wooden boxes. I have no idea what i'm going to do with it other than admire it and wonder (A purse? A pencil case? A tiny something for something very flat?) I know I must save this WOOD AOL box and I simply MUST make something out of it. I refuse to make a Barbie drafting table so don't even suggest that - this box is MINE!

What to do what to do..... (suggestions are welcome!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture